Atiku Denies Spending $30000 To Lobby US To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration

1 min


0
10 shares

Atiku Denies Spending 000 To Lobby US To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration

 
 
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has dismissed as “total fabrication” an allegation suggesting that he spent $30,000 to hire a US lobby group to persuade the US Congress to stop the inauguration of President Buhari.
Atiku who was the presidential candidate of the PDP in the last general election said this in a statement by his media aide, Mr. Paul Ibe.
He claimed that the allegation was instigated by the Buhari campaign.
Reacting to what he calls “shameless lies”, Atiku’s Media Adviser, Mr. Paul Ibe, said the latest dirty propaganda against the former Vice President “didn’t come as a surprise to us because lying has so far become their only bragging rights of competence.”
READ ALSO: It Still Appears That We Are Having A Hangover Of Military Rule – Dogara
In a statement in Abuja on Wednesday, Mr. Ibe explained that “lying has become a culture to the APC administration and therefore, we are not surprised by their latest diversionary allegations.”
The statement adds that “since Atiku resisted pressure not to go to court, the APC has been behaving like a cat on hot bricks because the outcome of the 2019 elections has exposed and shattered the facade of their dubious integrity.”
According to Ibe, “the APC are behaving nervously like a thief living under the fear of being exposed and shamed”, and that “they are now using fake news against Atiku instead of focusing on defending themselves in the court.”
“For a party that has broken the worst record in election rigging, the APC doesn’t have any iota of integrity to be taken seriously by anybody”, the statement adds.
According to Ibe, “Atiku’s court case has become their biggest burden because it exposes their integrity as a sham, and instead of defending their stolen mandate in court, they are now using fake news to divert public attention from the historic electoral heist they have committed against Nigerians.”
The statement adds that no amount of diversionary propaganda and fake news campaign by APC will stop Atiku Abubakar from continuing the court action he started to reclaim the stolen mandate.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
10 shares

What's Your Reaction?

Cry Cry
10
Cry
Dislike Dislike
7
Dislike
Like Like
4
Like
Lol Lol
3
Lol
OMG OMG
1
OMG
Scary Scary
10
Scary
WTF WTF
8
WTF
JA

Legend

0 Comments

Reply

FB Comments

comments