sections

58-year-old food vendor electrocuted in Lagos (photo)

1 min


0
8 shares

58-year-old food vendor electrocuted in Lagos (photo)

A 58-year-old food vendor, Florence Imoh has been electrocuted while trying to open her shop at the Ikotun area in Lagos state. According to reports, Madam Florence was found lying dead in front of her shop located at Number 12, Shosanya Street, Ijegun road in Ikotun at about 6.30am on Monday, June 10th. Investigations by the neighbors revealed that the deceased died after a naked wire had fallen on the metal protector mounted in front of her shop. A neighbor of the deceased, Sodiq Bello, said “We have searched for the cause of the death, and we noticed that a naked wire was resting on the metallic sides of the roof, which had transmitted to other metallic objects in the shop. The building has an electrical defect. She was trying to come out from the shop when the incident happened. Mama Chikodi works and sleeps in the shop. She assists her younger sister in cooking and selling of food early morning''. Meanwhile the remains of  Madame Imoh who is from Cross Rivers state, has been deposited at the Isolo General Hospital mortuary. The post 58-year-old food vendor electrocuted in Lagos (photo) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
8 shares

What's Your Reaction?

Cry Cry
2
Cry
Dislike Dislike
9
Dislike
Like Like
6
Like
Lol Lol
5
Lol
OMG OMG
3
OMG
Scary Scary
2
Scary
WTF WTF
10
WTF
JA

Legend

0 Comments

Reply

FB Comments

comments

Choose A Format
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Image
Photo or GIF
List
The Classic Internet Listicles<